• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Something needs to change

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I don't know what it is, but we need to change something or it might be too late. Maybe sit Noah or Humphrey. Put in Chris Richard and Walter Hodge. Anything would be better.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
i dunno about sitting Humphrey, but i think sitting Noah for the first couple of minutes might give us fire power when he comes off the bench, and Richard has definetly earned more playing time

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
If they aren't motivated enough by getting the crap beat out of them in losing 3 of our last 4 games, I have no idea what does it for them. :mad:

Swampman

VIP Member
Humphrey is still the best pure shooter in the country. Eveyeron goes through a slump.

I think our boys were just mentally and physically exhausted after playing 4 games in 9 days.

Now we only play 1 game ni the next 9 days. After some rest we should be fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema