• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Someone help me understand???

preachinGator

VIP Member
the following words are copied from "sports" writers:

"USC dominated Nebraska in a 49-31"

"Florida gashed the Vols 59-20"

Not to mention Lsu or Oklahoma (played easy teams this week)

Why is USC "clearly the #1 team"?:confused: :confused: :confused:

ilovegators

VIP Member
Pollsters always rank USC #1 because of the truckload of talent they have. The same thing happened last year. Everyone was all over OSU's nuts and then look what happens. These teams play in soft conferences and for some reason people think their the best of the best.

USC would lose 2 games in the SEC.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
USC did dominate Nebraska, but Nebraska scored a lot in the 4th with USC's backups in

but i am pretty comfortable with #3 right now... once we domolish LSU then we will jump to #1 for sure

timbok

VIP Member
ok My look : USC...is number one..cause there USC...
1.They defeated Nebraska who is a pretty good team,as top 15 team,Florida defeated..a 24-21 team..who got there ***** handed to them..when facing a pac ten team (California)
Thats why.

If Florida defeats LSU...they will still be 2.....sorry..
If they lose...BYE BYE MR.GATOR GOODBYE

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
If a team is preseason ranked #1, they'll almost always be #1 throughout the entire season unless they lose. That's just the way it is.

The only way USC will not be #1 is if they lose a game, or UF crushes LSU, while USC struggles in their game.

greggcowan

VIP Member
In reguard to Tim's "bye bye gator bye bye..." can I have your attention for a second while I take you back to losing to Auburn last year? We still won the national title my friend........ and, I don't think anyone is arguing USC...Its LSU thats bull shit. All they had last year was Jamarcus Russle...and he is gone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema