• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Silents.

J-ville Gator

VIP Member
Shhhh. D-lineman= Willie Green, Omar Hunter.
O-lineman= Patch, Zebrie Sanders, Ricky Barnum
L-backers= L. McCray, Buchanan

Going out on a limb here= Patrick Jounson

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I sure hope you are right on Johnson. He seems to be playing the recruiting game BIG TIME. I wouldn't be surprised if our coaches don't even know what is going on with him right now.

BTW, it's nice to have you around since you seem to be pretty big into the recruiting as well. I love following recruiting. Though I have no inside connections or anything, it will be great to have someone to talk about recruiting with.

J-ville Gator

VIP Member
I sure hope you are right on Johnson. He seems to be playing the recruiting game BIG TIME. I wouldn't be surprised if our coaches don't even know what is going on with him right now.

BTW, it's nice to have you around since you seem to be pretty big into the recruiting as well. I love following recruiting. Though I have no inside connections or anything, it will be great to have someone to talk about recruiting with.

Thanks for the welcome! Well, it appears Johnson is LSU. BUT I will say this. It may not be over just yet. If he would've commited to us, I would still be uneasy with it because I think he will come down to signing day.

He has commited (so far) to LSU, Miami and FSU. Just because he "commited" today to LSU, don't think Meyer and company will give up. This one goes to signing day. It will be official when his LOI is signed and faxed in.

Sanders? I knew we were in the hunt, but I have not heard a whole lot lately about him.

Hopefully we still end up with a top 10 class!

Go Gators!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema