• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Send Bobby Bowden into retirement

TeBoWTiMe

Gator Fan
If the Gators can embarrass FSU on Saturday like 56-0, I think we have a chance to send Bobby Bowden into "retirement". There's no way he's going to leave on his own, but if we just beat the crap out of them on national TV - then the fans/boosters might force him out.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
I think that scenario would occur if they had not won against Maryland this weekend and as a consequence will most likely get a Bowl bid. We can hope though!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Don't care just as long as the Gators win.

The Gators need to win and come out without major injuries. Historically these two teams tend to hurt one another. On top of that, they tend to spoil one another's bids for championships and undefeated seasons. I'm just sayin'.

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
The Gators need to win and come out without major injuries. Historically these two teams tend to hurt one another. On top of that, they tend to spoil one another's bids for championships and undefeated seasons. I'm just sayin'.

"BUSBY RUNNING FOR HIS LIFE"- he was one of my offensive coaches in high school never had the guts to crack a joke in film study haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema