• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SEC Preview: Gators turn to the experts for advice on repeating as champs

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Urban Meyer knew exactly where to turn to help his Florida Gators deal with the challenge of repeating as Southeastern Conference and national champions....

http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070819/SPORTS/708190319

I like this part:
"Perhaps the most intriguing player is Gators' sophomore quarterback Tim Tebow, who gained more yards rushing (469) than passing (358) last season after a prolific prep career.

Tebow replaces BCS championship game MVP Chris Leak. He brings a rough-and-tumble running style and the mysterious "It" factor.

"He has the 'It.' Everybody wants the 'It' in that position," Meyer said. "That's a competitor, intelligent, a guy that will do anything for the team to help you win."
"

Go Gators!

preachinGator

VIP Member
Bill Belichick

# LSU's defense. The Tigers were landslide picks to win the league by SEC media. Not Florida, which lost nine defensive starters.

# Alabama's new $4 million man, coach Nick Saban. He was lured from the NFL to restore that proud program.

# Eastern Division rival Tennessee, with seasoned quarterback Erik Ainge and a fan base desperate for its first SEC title since 1998.

# Arkansas and first-team preseason All-SEC tailbacks _ yes, plural _ Darren McFadden and Felix Jones.

# Auburn, which has quietly won 33 games the past three seasons, behind only Southern California and Texas

If I am a GATOR with a National Championship and I read stories like this, I want all the help I can get. Bring on Bill!

Coach knows how to work the mind of these young men and how to motivate them. Give them something to prove....WE CAN DO IT!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema