• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sec championship talk tonight; Support a fellow GATOR!

inthestands

Gator Fan
Hey my name is Scott and I've been here a few days now and just want to say GO GATORS!!! I am a sports broadcaster here in Gainesville Georgia (have to live with stupid UGA fans) and on Thursdays we take our act to the internet. We will be on at 6:15 tonight talking about the SEC Championship game as well as other sports topics so come check it out. Just go to www.nowlive.com and our show is called "In The Stands With Matt & Scott" so come support a fellow Gator fan and just tune out the other guy, he's a Georgia goof I mean fan!

inthestands

Gator Fan
Oh and you can chat with us live so make sure to come on in and chat with us and make sure the word GATOR is in your screen name... That should be fun for Matt

inthestands

Gator Fan
hey, thanks to everyone who showed up last night... sorry for the quality of the show, we have been busy for the past few weeks which hasn't left us a lot of time to prepare... plus we are talking to a couple different radio stations about possibly leaving our current station, so please give us another shot. This is just a commercial free version of our show we do because that is how we got started in the first place. So once things calm down again we can put more time into it.

inthestands

Gator Fan
Oh i was there in the beginning when u were talking about Tuberville

I remember. The show got off to a slow start. We had just gotten off the phone with the owner of another radio station about doing a morning show and we had been preparing for that conference call all week.. so we basically spent 5 minutes preparing and did a show... absolutely horrible.

inthestands

Gator Fan
yeah, we do jump around sometimes... some people love it, some hate it. It's radio with ADD I guess... But yeah, give us another shot next week... I'll let you know if something happened and we didnt prepare that way you won't waste your time.

See, the whole reason we are doing this online show still is that we started that way and we had quite a few fans (they have been absent for about 2 weeks now) that asked us to keep doing it after we got the job at our radio station. So we decided to go ahead and do one commercial free show exclusively on the internet every Thursday for the people that listened to us outside of Atlanta. But, if they don't start showing up again we may just quit the online show... but it is a lot of fun not to always have to pause and advertise some stupid soft drink or toilet paper and stuff.

inthestands

Gator Fan
Yah i think it would of been funner if there were people in there when i was.

Yeah, and if our normal crowd would have shown up it would have been great too. But try to help me get a bunch of Gator fans out for the next show this coming Thursday night and it will be fun! Let's overrun the chat room with Gator fans because Matt claims he will have a ton of UGA fans there.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
I think the sooner you got some sooners on there the more fun it would be or do you think it's too soon er?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema