• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Scoring first is key

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Across the entire SEC, teams that score first are 21-0 this year. We need to keep this stat going by being the first team to score on Saturday.

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
That is very interesting. I wouldn't have thought the teams to score first are 21-0. It just goes to show how important it is to get a lead in the game. Coming from behind in the SEC is tough.

Gatormonkey

Gator Fan
Gotta agree to a certain extent. Especially right now (I read that article too Mr. Two Bits!) and this early in the season when we need to prove to the "naysayers" that we have what it takes to come back this season! Loving how the D is maturing and I want the rest of the nation to acknowledge our strength!

BBBBUUTTTT guys, don't forget anything can happen in a game and not getting first points isn't the end of the game. Anyone else remember the BSC CHAMPIONSHIP :) :)

BUT YEA, we better score first against Ole' Miss and we GOTTA get as many points on the board for LSU (OMG CAN NOT WAIT FOR THAT GAME).

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Ya I think this stat is bogus. Just like monkey said. OSU scored first in the BCS game, and look what happened.

WKU almost scored on their first drive against us, and they would have had they kicked a FG and not gone for a TD on 4th down.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema