• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ryan Sousa has flipped to Florida.

Ga8or22

Eventis sultorum magister.
Heading into this weekend’s official visit to Florida receiver Ryan Sousa (6-0, 180, Orlando, FL Lake Nona) was committed to Florida State.
Following this weekend’s visit Sousa a lifelong Gators fan decided it was in his best interest to switch his commitment from FSU to Florida.
Sousa now gives Florida 16 commits in the Class of 2014 and he joins Ermon Lane as receivers in the class.
One reason Sousa decided to switch his commitment was how well his official visit this weekend.
“My visit was really good,” Sousa said. “I really enjoyed myself there and the visit lived up to my expectations. I really liked everything I saw and I liked all of the coaches and players at Florida. The Swamp was really loud.”
As receiver Sousa will work every day with position coach Joker Phillips and it was Phillips who was his main recruiter to Florida.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
This shows why Joker Phillips was a great hire. People joked about hiring a washed up head coach, but people fail to realize that maybe a failed head coach has learned some lessons that he can apply as a position coach.

Personally, I hope that Florida grabs another former head coach as OC, a former head coach with recruiting savvy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema