• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ronald Johnson

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
#1 rated CB on Rivals and #2 on Scout. Some people on Gatorsports have been tracking the UAA airplane that Meyer uses to visit recruits and they just said that it is headed towards Johnson's hometown in Michigan. I hope Meyer can work some magic on him and get him to sign with UF.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Johnson should be announcing within the next half hour or so, I will update as soon as I hear.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
A rumor is going around that he has committed to OSU, but as far as I know he hasn't even had the announcement yet. We'll see how this turns out.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
He's announced to USC (Trojans, not Cocks). This one really hurts. As far as I was concerned he was near the top (if not the top) of our board. We really need d-backs and he was arguable the best corner in the nation. I am really disappointed to not have him in the O&B.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema