• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Recruiting Chat.

J-ville Gator

VIP Member
I would like to invite everyone to talk about recruiting in the chatroom. I will be there on Mondays leading up to signing day (Feb. 6th.) at 8:00 p.m.

It will usually last for an hour. I'll be discussing the latest news on recruits and what chances the Gators have to sign them. I may bring in a guest to also answer any questions. Please feel free to join!

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I'd love to take part in these. I doubt I will be able to this Friday though. My friends and I have a weekly Wing Night and it is usually Thursday night but this week we had to move it to Friday.

The only problem with doing it Friday's every week is that a lot of people will have plans for Friday nights. It might be easier to do on like a Tuesday night. I guess you might just have to get some input from some people about when works best though, and obviously it ultimately comes down to when works best for you.

I don't claim to have ANY inside information on recruits, but I love to read up as much as I can and I try to see what people claiming to be insiders on other boards have to say.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Edited, is that better?
Definitely should work better for me. But I don't want you changing simply because it works better for me. If Friday's work best for you and others can make it then you should stay with that, I will do my best to be here for a couple regardless. My schedule is always pretty hectic anyways so I don't know how many I will make it to no matter what day it is on. This sounds like a cool idea though. I think one on National Signing Day could be huge.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema