• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Position of worry?

lilChomp

VIP Member
What is the position we have to worry about most coming into next year's football season? Is it cornerback or safeties?

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
mlb. he wasnt a big time guy like reggie nelson, but you will be surprised by the void that mr. siler will leave

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
mlb. he wasnt a big time guy like reggie nelson, but you will be surprised by the void that mr. siler will leave
I really hope Spikes can step up and help solidify our LB corp. I think he is poised to have a huge year kinda like Crowder did in his SO year. I'm definitely a little worried about LB, but I think we have some good talent there to step in.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I think cornerback will be a position of worry as well, although once game time actually starts, our CBs will surprise us.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema