• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Points coming off the bench

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
It's great to see the Gators getting big time points off their bench. Even though the guys are young, they're still producing.

UF is getting 35.0 points per game off the bench with Chandler Parsons averaging 14.3 and Adam Allen 9.7...UF has not had a double-figures scorer off the bench since Anthony Roberson was averaging 13.6 points per game before permanently being moved into the starting lineup on Feb. 17, 2003 in his freshman year.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo disagree with that...

If your gonna be a team to play for the sec & ncaa championship, then you need a good bench,,I still say the gators get a #1 seed again!!!;)

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
If all these guys stay in college next year we could easily be nationally recognized as one of the most dominant NCAA teams, but as of now, we are, in my opinion, very underrated

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well, I have a different opinion on that, I believe florida will surprise a bunch of people this year in the SEC....AND be a #1 seed come tourney time....don't under estimate these guys, they don't need there own fans saying negative things about them, fans does play a role in how teams perform believe it or not. And so far florida has the best fans in the nation....And dont forget they do have 1 of the best coaches on there side...Coach Donavon aint just gonna sit on the bench and say: well we're young no-one is expecting much..so lets just play 50 % instead of 100% each game. I hardley think thats what he is saying, I promiss you he knows people aint paying them much attention, but whats better than not to be reconized and just come outa no-where and win 30 plus games....you know shock everyone...wouldn't that be sweet..i'm sure it would be to ya'll but to me, I believe they can!!!;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema