• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pat McMahon fired!

sammy

VIP Member
You're Fired! said Jeremy Foley. "When you lose confidence in a situation," Foley said. "It's hard to get it back."

I can't believe we were in the World Series finals like 2-3 years ago. And now he's kicked to the curb.

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
What do you all think of that? I have a friend who's really ticked about it...I'd just like to hear your opinions.

Go Gators!

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
I have mixed feelings about his firing. We've had two disappointing seasons in a row with one of the best players we've ever had in Laporta.

With Foley's track record though, I would expect he'll bring in an excellent replacement.

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
This firing kind of surprised me.

Florida has struggled the past two seasons. But, i figured McMahon would be given at least one more year.

It seems like AD's are becoming less and less loyal these days. Especially in the "lower-tier" sports. (although, i wouldn't consider college baseball lower tier, most SEC teams draw HUGE crowds consistently.) But, you get my point.

If you don't produce, you're gone.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema