• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Open Practice

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Though I was disappointed with the size of the turnout in G-ville at the Swamp, I was generally satisfied (and more) with the progress we saw on the field on the part of the team on Saturday.
Some concerns regarding who DIDN'T show (injury related, but mostly relatively minor from what we're hearing), the one still slightly worrisome note being Shemar--though Billy, while slightly vague, has mainly been reassuring in all cases.
At QB, Graham DEFINITELY taking charge at QB1 --looking sharp in all phases now. The other widely noted development there is Max Brown's apparent ascendancy. Still too early to make any definite pronouncements, but it sure seems he is at least now challenging for the back up role--and more.
As many have noted (including our Coach), the young wide receivers are showing they will likely add much to the offensive threat. Hell, this team is looking sharper in every way on BOTH sides of the line of scrimmage as far as I can see.
Things appear to be coming along in encouraging fashion at a pretty brisk rate; we might just be ready to go to Utah in a few weeks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema