• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ohio State finally wins a championship

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
Let's give Ohio St some credit, even if it is the NIT, because we did care about this tournament only 3 days ago. Ohio St had a good year, played good basketball, and won the NIT.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I agree mr2bits, who cares about the NIT, oh and by the way, NO you SUCK!!!!!!!! besides it doesn't count, they can't win the BIG ONE in football, just how much publicity will OSU get winning a NIT? LMAO not much ;)

Wern't You Florida Fans The Ones Who Wanted To Win The Nit With The Threads Like, Can We Beat Az State? Go Back To Your Jort Wearing Households!

Yea Son

Gator Fan
I can guarantee that you guys would have been celebrating a NIT win, even if it does mean nothing.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
oh mylanta, we're being invated by osu fans LMAO!!! ya your probably right, it woulda been fun winning the NIT, but that would never compare what you guys has never done, win the NCAA back to back ;)

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well sweety, I'll let ya in on another little itty bitty secret, ya I bet you guys do wish you was us, cuz see we set a college sport record, not only did we beat OSU for the national title in football, we turned around and beat you guys AGAIN, for the basketball title, which meant we won that back to back, something you guys can only dream about ;) good luck ever topping that ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema