• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nu’Keese Richardson : 4 sport Gator?

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
The 5-foot-9, 151-pound Pahokee athlete is headed to UF as a wide receiver, but his high school sports resume also consisted of playing outfield and pitching for his baseball team, guard on his basketball team and running in various track and field events.
Richardson said his original plan was to only concentrate on football at UF, but when he informed Gators receivers coach Billy Gonzales that he also played basketball, his future coach told him he might get a shot at it in college.
Like most of UF’s speedier football players, Richardson plans to run track for the Gators. His high school events consist of the 100m, the 4x1 and sometimes the 200m.
Wow, MORE..

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
If he can really throw a 90 mph fastball then maybe he can translate that to football and we can get him on some sort of reverse pass and bomb the football down the field to Cooper/Nelson who makes a diving catch in the endzone... okay maybe I'm getting a little bit ahead of myself lol

nismodrift

VIP Member
lol and then urban meyer can start becoming the next spurrier of trick plays except 10 times better, the jump pass, next the double receiver reverse pass but if he can throw 90 mph fastball accurately he gotta be able to throw a football wit zip accurate, but what I'm really lookin forward too is if he plays basketball how good would he be because that's my favorite sport.

Nu is a local player down here, and he is awesome! I was so happy to see him choose UF and can't wait to see what all he can contribute to the sports team(s). :)

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
lol and then urban meyer can start becoming the next spurrier of trick plays except 10 times better, the jump pass, next the double receiver reverse pass but if he can throw 90 mph fastball accurately he gotta be able to throw a football wit zip accurate

Anything "Nuke" could do to add another dimension to our offense I'm all for.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
I am so anxious to see the fireworks that will occur when the explosive athleticism of Nuke and DeBose fuse with TT and the Meyer juggernaut.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema