• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Noah's stock dropping

ilovegators

VIP Member
Noah would have been a top 5 pick if he came out last year. I don't think he's having a season anywhere near as close as last year. Maybe someone can correct me with some stats, but it just seems like Noah isn't as good this year. He might not be a top 15 pick this year.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I agree. However, if he puts up a performance in the tourney like he did last year, his stock will shoot back up.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
haha no no no you guys hes still a top 5 on everybodies board. the only difference is this year he is quietly putting up the numbers, no the points arent all there like last year but the boards are big and hes doing other things. hes still a top 5 he has performed so consistent minus 1-2 games but other than that hes still an elite. no hes not as hyped as last year but just look at the worlds infatuation with durant and oden, he gets overlooked

i checked about a little over a week ago and he was still top 5 on everybodies board so no biggie

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
It all comes down to his tournament play. That's when everyone is watching. Those are the big games.

If Noah performs in the spotlight with the pressure on, he will still be a top 5 pick.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema