• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

No pressure from the defense.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I'm not sure our defense had any sacks. They got no pressure on Flynn or Perrilloux. They had a couple stops in the backfield, but that's about it.

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
The defense is young. The corners are playing very deep, giving the WRs 10+ yards. That opens up the opposing team's offense to make thos quick slants. LSU was killing the Gators all night with the slants.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
The defense is young. The corners are playing very deep, giving the WRs 10+ yards. That opens up the opposing team's offense to make thos quick slants. LSU was killing the Gators all night with the slants.

OMG i have been thinking the same thing! against Auburn and LSU our corners were playing off way to much and gave up a lot of quick slants and comebacks

i cant believe the coaches didn't pick that up after the Auburn game!

dbgator1

Gator Fan
There doing that because they don't have that much faith in the CB's to catch up to the deep ball. It will come with time these guys are as young as you can get and are getting more and more game experience everytime they play.

dbgator1

Gator Fan
Joe haden has a couple and he is a baller. He does need to get a bit better but he is only a true freshman. He will get better.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
You guys sound like a bunch of whiny babies. They are young. Almost 70% of our team is sophomores and freshman. They will get better every game. Trust me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema