• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New England Patriots WR core

UFtb

VIP Member
Is filled with Gators!!

Gaffney, Caldwell, and Chad Jackson?!

Gaffney had 100+ yards and a touchdown in the Patriots win over San Diego the other day. I wonder if anyone in the front office went to Florida?

lilChomp

VIP Member
I think Reche Caldwell of that hole bunch has the most upside, he had a couple big games down the stretch. It really seemed like Brady was keying in on him in critical situations.

You've gotta hand it to our Gator WRs though. Outside of Darrell Jackson, most of them have been disappointments in the NFL, but being on the Pats might breathe new life into this group.

Props to the Gator wide receivers. Imagine if Chad Jackson had stayed this year. We wouldn't have lost any games! But I can't stand the Patriots. I hope they go down hard this weekend against the Colts. I know you all heard what Tom Brady said in an interview after the Gators received final word they were in the Championship. He was basically saying the Gators weren't very good and "he watched the game against Arkansas and saw that they had like 3 guys complete passes against them. I don't understand why Michigan didn't get in" What a faget. I will always root against him from now on.

The Gators completely shat on Tom Brady and the world. Every Ohio St. fan I knew couldn't even fathom an Ohio St. defeat. My uncle is a professor at Ohio St. My cousin is a graduate and lives in Columbus. I talked to him after the game and he said there was rioting going on up there! Macy's had thousands of T-shirts waiting to be sold. (because nobody fathomed they could lose) I think they ship those kind of shirts off to 3rd world countries. Imagine visiting Kenya years from now and seeing a native wearing a Ohio St. 2006 National Championship! It would be a collectible.

I work with this guy who is an Ohio St. fan. He lost the bet and had to wear the Championship shirt all week. He took it off for good last Weds.

SwampSide

Gator Fan
Kind of late but I think Kelvin Kight was also on the Pat's roster at one point this year. Not sure if he is still on the team or not?

Swampman

VIP Member
Dang you're right swampside!!! I totally forgot about Kelvin Kight. He was still on the roster in the playoffs, I just don't think he got into the games, unless on special teams.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema