• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Muschamp apologizes for sideline language against Auburn

News Bot

News Bot
If anyone watched Saturday’s game between Florida and Auburn, you no doubt caught more than a few video — and audio — clips of Gators coach Will Muschamp “expressing his displeasure” with the officiating that night. Muschamp was particularly irate during a pair of plays involving running back Chris Rainey, once during what Muschamp felt…
b.gif

Source: CollegeFootballTalk.com

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Agreed: no apology needed to us for THAT (but of course it was probably the "required move" from a "PC/PR P.O.V.").
As for an apology "for losing to Auburn", he more or less did that in some of his post-game comments--and so what? I love Coach Boom, don't get me wrong, but I'm past drawing any encouragement from HIS passion, fire and determination:
I want to see it in his players, in this whole TEAM! The fact that so many of them STILL don't get it is a major problem, IMO. I understand that he can't and WON'T come right out and publicly talk about that, and why--but he must be thinking, "THIS is what I'm saddled with?!!" Turns out that it isn't talent that's lacking, it's character, heart, and the will to be better, to be part of something bigger than the sum-of-its-parts. The coaches alone can't give this to the players, it must come from among and within them. They MUST have leadership on the field and in the locker room, from among their own. There currently is none. Some can be nurtured, some can be brought in, but we are looking at the consequences of a (former) regime that somehow forgot (or, once Meyer to all intents and purposes "checked out", had no clue) that simple, fundamental truth while they were out recruiting "the experts' top recruiting class".

Swamp Person

Swamp Gator
No reason to apologize unless he would of hit some of our boys in the mouth which by their actions on the field would of deserved. Heck, I would of been yanking on some face masks, gouging some in their eyes to see if they were awake. You got to love the FIRE But most the team looks like a limp hose. The coach can only lead them from the sideline Some one has got to be stepping up on the field.......

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema