• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

mr two bits apprentice

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
i think he needs to start training a young new mr two bits for i cant see him being able to go to games too much longer. i know some people have tried to do it but cant get it right, they usually do it too many timesduring the game and dont want to walk around to do it. there needs to be an application process

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
No Gator fan is as good of a fan as 2Bits is. He is the best there ever was,and the best there ever will be.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I thought you were talking about me LOL.

Mr2bits is a legend at UF. He is one of the most recognizable people in gator history. I can't see anyone else coming in there and taking his place... that is unless it was his son or something.

Didn't he retire a couple years back, and then came back?

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
yeah he retired on october 2, 1999 against alabama, but we lost that game due to a missed PAT in overtime by jeff chandler. i was at that game, it was heart breaking to see shawn alexander to run all over us.

it was the first loss in like 3 or 4 years at home. i think he didnt want to have that hanging over his head.

Amanda371

VIP Member
I can't imagine another Mr 2bits, unless it was his son or something as someone mentioned. He is such a legend.. you can't train someone to be that awesome!

UFtb

VIP Member
I think we do have to carry on the 2bits tradition, I just can't imagine who will do it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema