• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

most popular jersey number

SexyRexy

Gator Fan
If you're walking down University on a gameday, what jersey number do you think is most popular? #8, #7, #1 or something else?

#1 jerseys sell a lot. However I really think #8 is the most popular, even more now that Harvin is wearing it.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I have a #1 jersey from back in the day. Back when Ratliff was the big man on campus. I didn't get the jersey because of his number, I think the pickings were slim for the Nike jerseys.

I see a lot of #1, #7, and #8 jerseys.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Supposedly we will have plenty of #s to choose from next year. Just like they are doing with basketball, Nike will be releasing jersey #s to correspond to some of the biggest players. For basketball you can now get the entire starting 5, so I'm sure they will pick out at least 5 or more numbers for football as well. I'm sure we will see 15, 8 and 5 for sure plus many others.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
the reason 1 is so popular is cause that was one of the few numbers you could get your hands on for the longest time besides 7 and 8, I think 15 will soon be on everyones back come next year. I would loved to have seen the numbers this year had they released them, how many leak faithfuls and tebow lovers we had.

Amanda371

VIP Member
If I was a jersey-wearing woman, I'd like a #12 jersey. I mostly see the #1 jersey around my area. Probably the same in Gainesville too when I was up there.

Swampman

VIP Member
#1 is the most popular for sure because it's the number they've run for the longest time. It doesn't matter who on the team wears #1, it sells because 1 is a popular number.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema