• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mick Hubert

Mick Hubert

• Here to stay

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Time to go

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lilChomp

VIP Member
Ohhhhh Myyyyyy!

What do you think of Mick Hubert? Do you like him as the voice of the gators, or is it time for a change?

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
time to go?! ill punch you in the nose if you vote him to go. i rely on him to give me play by plays of the game when were not on TV. hes the man and is knoledgable about all gator athletics past and pressent.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
This thread is bull$hit. Asking should Mick Hubert stay or go is like Asking do you want a family member to live or die. It's a total BS poll and question. Delete this.:mad:

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
This thread is bull$hit. Asking should Mick Hubert stay or go is like Asking do you want a family member to live or die. It's a total BS poll and question. Delete this.:mad:

Hahaha. I'm sure everyone has an opinion. Hubert has been around for awhile now. I personally love him. I don' listen much on the radio, but when I do he does a great job.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema