• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Merry Christmas, Gator Envy!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Merry Christmas from my family to yours, guest starring Steve Spurrier!
AA4B641D-8F50-4FA5-9609-64BA311CD039.jpeg

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Wow.
Cannot top that (see above).
...’Cept to say, “THANKS, and BACK AT YA!!!”
Me, spent a quiet one today with a friend—sweet tooth indulged, warm S. Texas day/Eve so we’re barbecuing a coupla ribeyes out back and suckin’ back a few Heinies (sorry—I know a Shiner or a Pearl is more in keeping with our location, but at this point in my life I tend to simply indulge my true taste-preference, by now the habits of a lifetime!)
Y’all continue to have a great Christmas yourselves!
If you’re with family, consider yourselves fortunate, give ‘em a big hug, and as for our Gators, well, DON’T read the online garbage—instead, let us all just let it go for now, rest easy in the hope that “all WE got for Christmas is a new Coaching Staff—and soon, perhaps, A NEW TEAM!!!”

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Wow.
Cannot top that (see above).
...’Cept to say, “THANKS, and BACK AT YA!!!”
Me, spent a quiet one today with a friend—sweet tooth indulged, warm S. Texas day/Eve so we’re barbecuing a coupla ribeyes out back and suckin’ back a few Heinies (sorry—I know a Shiner or a Pearl is more in keeping with our location, but at this point in my life I tend to simply indulge my true taste-preference, by now the habits of a lifetime!)
Y’all continue to have a great Christmas yourselves!
If you’re with family, consider yourselves fortunate, give ‘em a big hug, and as for our Gators, well, DON’T read the online garbage—instead, let us all just let it go for now, rest easy in the hope that “all WE got for Christmas is a new Coaching Staff—and soon, perhaps, A NEW TEAM!!!”
Yuengling. We now have it in Texas!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema