• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Lost Richardson—AGAIN?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Latest news is that AR15 suffered a concussion vs UGA, and won’t play this coming Saturday against USC (SEC).
Can you beat that?
He is finally, unequivocally installed as the starter (however belatedly some might feel that move was or is), team and both QBs apparently having well-accepted their roles
—and now comes this.
I am so weary of adapting and analyzing reaction and outlook here that I don’t care to even TRY to comment.
I was prepared to see what this Coach and team might accomplish in these last few games with AT LEAST a calm and settled outlook, facing teams we OUGHT to beat the rest of the way—see if AR and co., under Mullen’s guidance could steady the ship and at least show some spark of hope for NEXT season...
But that’s probably out the window now.
Screw it. I’ll say little more.
What is there to say?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema