• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Looks Like Bob’s a No Go

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
DAMN!
After his name kept surfacing and rumors began to build that he was indeed giving it some thought, the growing “buzz”, his public silence PLUS the thought that a willing and flush-with-cash UF Athletic Department was ready and willing to open up the vault and spare no expense, Bob Stoops has now publicly shot down (at least for the moment) any talk of his returning to coaching “at ANY price”.
Sigh...That was for me the one alternative I had refrained from “counting on” to begin with, then came to embrace precisely BECAUSE it seemed the closest thing to a “slam dunk”, one where we land on our feet with hope and a solid future.
Oh well: Back to the “crap shoot”.
For a moment there I thought we might have a chance to “land on our feet” after all.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Latest headline (among the group that I tend to at least glance at BEFORE deleting, rather than simply “filtering” WITHOUT even doing THAT) says “Napier Appears Shoo-In At Florida”, and (having appeared just moments ago) is date-lined this morning at 7:00am Eastern...so for what it is worth, here it is...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema