• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Leak not so good in Senior Bowl

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Looks liek T. Smith got the best of Leak in the Senior Bowl yesterday. I didn't have a chance to watch it so I don't know if Leak just wasn't making good throws, or maybe the o-line wasn't giving him any time to look downfield?

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I just posted this in response to the article in the breaking news section, but it applies here as well:

I didn't get to watch the game (since it was on stupid NFL network), but from what I heard Smith didn't really outplay Leak. They both had awful statistics, but Leak's offensive line gave him absolutely no time to throw. I watched the highlights on ESPN and every play they showed with Leak in was him dropping back and either running for his life or getting hit before he even had a chance to get rid of it. Granted it still wasn't a good showing by Leak it doesn't sound like, but it didn't seem to be as much his fault as they are making it out to be. One of the analysts on ESPN talked about the 2 players who improved their draft stock the most and the 2 who dropped the most and he put Leak as one of the 2 that dropped the most. Seems pretty unfair to me, I hope Leak tears it up in the combines and works his way back up in the draft.

rawdog

VIP Member
It has to be harder in the Senior Bowls becaus eplayers only have like a week to prepare and practice with those players. They don't gel because they're not playing with their teammates.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema