• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kicker for 2007?

lilChomp

VIP Member
I'd like to see Bobby Kane get a shop, but only because I had class with him :) He seems like a cool kid.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Seems kind of up in the air as of right now. From his rankings coming out of HS you would think it would be an easy decision to hand it over to Phillips. However, it seems as though he has been a major dissapointment and I have even heard rumors that his HS stats may have been "altered". Obviously this is just something I've heard and I don't want to start any bad rumors about the kid, but it seems it could potentially be true considering the fact that Meyer has given him no love during all of Hetland's struggles. As bad a year as Hetland had, I will miss having him around as he was a great kicker who just went into a slump. I honestly have no clue as to who will be doing our place kicking next year out of the group we currently have. I sure hope Meyer can find somebody though that will be dependable.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Hetland was clutch when we needed him, and that was in the Championship game. The confidence from making those kicks will carry him into the NFL if he makes a roster.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema