• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Justin Trattou

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
This gives us 5 DEs for this class I think. That's a lot of DEs!! From what I've heard is he made the switch because he liked our defensive schemes better than ND. He thinks he can excel better in our system.

Welcome aboard Trattou! It's great to be a Florida Gator!

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
This gives us 5 DEs for this class I think. That's a lot of DEs!! From what I've heard is he made the switch because he liked our defensive schemes better than ND. He thinks he can excel better in our system.

Welcome aboard Trattou! It's great to be a Florida Gator!
Yeah, I've noticed the same thing about the number of DE's. I think some will put on some weight when they get here and move inside. We area little thin at DT now. It seems like it's not too tough of a move to go inside on the d-line in our scheme. It happened some this year when Thomas got kicked off the team and we needed to add depth on the inside. I like all the talent we are bringing in because it's always a good thing to have a deep d-line full of talent. That allows you to keep players fresh and that is extremely important for d-lineman.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema