• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

John Brown is a....

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
John Brown (5-star DT) is a GATOR!!!! This a very, very big pickup for us as we desperately need some depth at DT. Brown is supposed to be a beast and can really help us out on the D-line to go with all the great ends we are getting. This class is shaping up to be AMAZING!!!!
:Banana:

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I heard Pat Dooley on the radio saying this guy might not even qualify and that he can't even pass a special ed class? What are the odds he ends up in JuCo ?

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I heard Pat Dooley on the radio saying this guy might not even qualify and that he can't even pass a special ed class? What are the odds he ends up in JuCo ?
I read something saying that he would probably make it in for January 2008 so we will probably have to wait a year. However, he may still be able to qualify for this Fall, we will see.

sammy

VIP Member
If he's good, he'll find a way onto the roster. Since when do grades matter in college football? But I sure would like to see ihm playing for us this year. He's one of those guys that could be an immediate starter.

lilChomp

VIP Member
Great signing... hopefully this man can get his grades up. He will terrorize the SEC for years to come!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema