• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

J-Rock

CongdonJL

Gator Fan
Heyt,

Huge Gator fan since I was 6 I went to Disney and happened to be there for the INFAMOUS FLORIDA VS. FLORIDA STATE game watched it with my Uncle and quickly Joined the Gator Nation...

Now 20, Faithful Gator Starting my Collection of Jerseys from the Gator Quarterbacks over the years currently I have Grossman Tebow and Have a bid on a Danny Wuerffel!

I watch every game that I can get on my TV here in Virgina and Stand and sing with the 90,000 Faithful before the 4th Quarter of every game home or away and sing from my living room "We are the Boys from 'Ole Florida"

I have not made the trip down but that is my Mecca is to make the Pilgrimage to the Swamp preferably to get to That Florida Florida State game!

Love you all for being Gators!!
Lets go GATORS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema