• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

If you could rename the swamp

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
"The Stadium The Opposing Teams Are Wasting Their Time Coming To Because They Are Going To Get Spanked Anyway"

I could deff see that on a sign...

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I honestly couldn't think of a name that would even come close to comparing. The Swamp is just so perfectly fitting. Not only that, but its starting to build tradition the longer it is known as that. I absolutely love it being known as The Swamp. It's actually intimidating (moreso than most nicknames for stadiums) and fits both the mascot and the feel of it. Absolutely perfect.

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
I honestly couldn't think of a name that would even come close to comparing. The Swamp is just so perfectly fitting. Not only that, but its starting to build tradition the longer it is known as that. I absolutely love it being known as The Swamp. It's actually intimidating (moreso than most nicknames for stadiums) and fits both the mascot and the feel of it. Absolutely perfect.

I agree, the swamp is perfect.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema