• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

if you could meet a gator..

sammy

VIP Member
If you could meet any former Gator football player who would it be?

I would love to meet Emmitt. He's such a class act. Looks like he's a lot of fun, and he's not one of those stuck up guys. He's one of the all-time greats too.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
Chris for sure. Leak has been my boy since he was considering Florida. I would love to meet him. He is a true class act and leader and I think I could learn alot from him about life and who knows what else. Chris is the only person I have ever seen step back when it is his team and let someone else have spotlight and take his snaps. Chris for sure

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Reggie Nelson. No question about it. He is such a great kid and a fantastic game changing player. He also seems to be genuine and I have always liked him even before he arrived on campus two years ago. He is a big hitter and fast as hell. I would love to meet him, even if it's only for a few minutes. I would want to take a picture with him. Maybe he would sign something for me.:bananapowerslide:

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
:D I wouldn't go quite that far.. but he sure is cute :Banana:
I was in line at the Chic-fil-A on campus last semester too and him and some other players came in. The girl in front of me about passed out when she saw him. It was pretty funny.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema