• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Huge news!!!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Damn it says page not found!!!!! If anyone is a scout.com member can you paste the news article?

389899.jpg

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
More on James Wilson from gatorsports.com

"A week after winning the national championship on the field in Glendale, Ariz., the Florida Gators moved a big step closer toward capturing a possible national title in recruiting.

On Monday night, the nation's No. 1 offensive guard prospect backed out of an oral commitment to Southern Cal and committed to the Gators.

James Wilson, a teammate of Tim Tebow at St. Augustine Nease, has decided to be a Gator after being committed to the Trojans for months.

"It came down to being closer to home," the 6-foot-5, 305-pound Wilson said to Rivals.com on Tuesday night.

Wilson is scheduled to make an official visit to UFthis weekend. He has been to campus for several unofficial visits, including last Saturday for the Gators' national championship celebration.

Wilson told Rivals.com and Scout.com that he committed to the UF coaches Monday night and then informed USC of his decision Tuesday.
Wilson is rated a five-star prospect by both recruiting services and is the nation's consensus No. 1 offensive guard prospect.

Wilson told Rivals.com that he'd talked to Tebow about his decision and Tebow was ecstatic.

"He went crazy," Wilson said. "He called telling me, 'I'm so happy, I'm so happy.' He was excited to know I'm coming over there."

Wilson is the 22nd prospect to commit to the Gators. UF's projected class is currently ranked No. 1 in the nation by Scout.com and No. 5 by Rivals.com."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema