• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators vs LSU Tigers Official Thread (2/24)

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
gatorslogo.gif
vs.
lsu-logo.gif

#3 Florida Gators vs. Louisiana State Tigers
Saturday, February 24, 2007 - 4:00 PM ET
Pete Maravich Assembly Center - Baton Rouge, LA
Sports Book

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
I swear on my life the University of Florida hates me all of the sudden. The last 3 weeks I havent gotten to watch any of the games cause Ive had to work, finaly get excited to watch this one and its on at 4 while Im working again

thanks a whole lot tv people who make the skeds

Amanda371

VIP Member
I swear on my life the University of Florida hates me all of the sudden. The last 3 weeks I havent gotten to watch any of the games cause Ive had to work, finaly get excited to watch this one and its on at 4 while Im working again

thanks a whole lot tv people who make the skeds

I hear ya. I work 7pm-7am and I work EVERY Wednesday and every other weekend, so I always end up missing the games. 4pm will actually work for me tomorrow, don't have to leave for work til 6 and I'll be awake and somewhat alert by 4 :p

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
O well just means you guys will have to tell me how it goes when all is said and done and how we played like the champions we are and schooled lsu

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
amanda, what are you doing that you go to work at 6pm??

i think i finaly might get to see this game cause i think its a national televised one

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Not a good half for the Gators. We seem to just not be showing up for certain games this year which is really scary. Hopefully we don't let this happen in the NCAA tourney.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
we better have a nice showing at the sec tournament or things could be bad for us, kinda startin to look like we are getting a little to overconfident and if we get a 1 seed or even a 2 seed in the ncaa tourny we will face the teams like lsu that are talented but just not as talented and are going to beat our tail

Niz3l

Gator Fan
yea, Gators need to step up because we might not make far in any tourney if we keep playing like that .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema