• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators receive surprise 26th Commitment

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Wow. I can see that if we have too many QBs, we can convert him to a Harvin on offense. Maybe that should be the name for that position, the Harvin position--half WR, half RB, all speed.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
If he is to play QB, I am worried that his highlight tape is only running plays. But if he can throw.... watch out.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
If he is to play QB, I am worried that his highlight tape is only running plays. But if he can throw.... watch out.

I can think of a time not too long ago where we had a QB that ran a lot. I think we won a national championship with him. I'm just sayin'...

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I dont like this its a dumb move IMO with all the other good prospects out there. :death::shit::mad0235::helpsmilie:

Never judge a book by its cover. In the hands of the right coaches, an lower-rated prospect can surprise a lot of folks.

Keep in mind that Rex Grossman wasn't being highly recruited or rated very highly by the recruiting gurus; he had to pretty much sell himself to Steve Spurrier back in the late 90's. SOS offered him a scholly, and look what he could do with him. Zook wasted his talent, but Spurrier knew QB's and developed Rex's talent.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema