• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators in the NFL Preseason

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I think 6-6 or 7-5 sounds about right, surprised that the UT game is over 50%. The most exciting thing for the Gators next season is to see whether or not Trask and A-Rich win starting jobs for their teams. I hope I'm wrong though I'm sure we would see them win their starting jobs.
Trask is on schedule; AR may yet well need a season (he is still suffering the consequences, as he did here under Billy, of Mullen having refused to get him in there in place of Jones back in 2021).
As for our current team, well, clearly it's still too early to radically change our outlook, but the early signs (including the weekend's open practice) indicate the stirrings of a rapidly improving unit--on BOTH sides of the ball.
Let's see what happens in that CFB opener.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Tampa Bay Buccaneer QB Baker Mayfield outshines Kyle Trask in 17-27 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Kyle Trask 6/10, 99 YD, 9.9 AVG, 0 TD, 1 INT, 3-16 SK, 53.7 RAT

Indianapolis Colts QB Anthony Richardson struggles in 19-23 loss to Buffalo Bills.
Anthony Richardson 7/12, 67 YD, 5.6 AVG, 0 TD, 1 INT, 0-9 SK, 39.2 RAT

For comparison, here are the other QBs of note in preseason week 1:
- Stetson Bennett Los Angeles Rams 17/29 191 1 0 3-36 89.9 RAT
- Bryce Young Carolina Panthers 4/6 21 0 0 1-9SK 72.2 RAT
- CJ Stroud Houston Texas 2/4 13 0 1 1-15 SK 17.7 RAT

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member