• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Maid - UF girl on Playboy cover

lilChomp

VIP Member
This month's Playboy cover model is a Florida gal who calls herself "Kelly Carrington" (a pseudonym she used for the magazine; her real names is Kelly Hemberger) and she's a proud SEC lassie through and through. From her poofy blond hair, to that dimwitted twinkle, to the gratuitous Big 10 bashing. Carrington's shoot falls on the same month as Playboy's annual "Girls Of The Big Ten" issue, so it did seem a little odd that they went with the U of F public relations major for the cover.

She's on Myspace too:
Myspace Profile

thumb160x_Story.jpg

Susie

Gator Fan
that girl is HOT!! haha

It is really funny they had to go to the south to find a hot girls of the big ten hahaha

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I think it's weird that her boyfriend is the one that pushed her into sending photos to Playboy. Why on Earth would he do that and want his girlfriend exposed to everyone?

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I think it's weird that her boyfriend is the one that pushed her into sending photos to Playboy. Why on Earth would he do that and want his girlfriend exposed to everyone?

He wants to show off his girl, although maybe show more than most boyfriends would like.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
He wants to show off his girl, although maybe show more than most boyfriends would like.

He can show her off at the beach in a bikini.

I don't know the guy or their relationship, but it seems something like this might put a damper in things.

sbq80

VIP Member

No dude with any common sense would want his girl naked for the world to see?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema