• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator bball under the radar

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Does anyone else feel like Gator Basketball is flying under the radar? I mean we're back to #1 on both polls, yet no one seems to be talking about it.

lilChomp

VIP Member
I'd give football another week or so. People are still celebrating. I remember last March when we won the basketball title, we're were talking about it for weeks. I say a couple more days and people should start getting on track with basketball. Especially since we have some tough SEC games coming up.

The Gators are right were they are expected to be. Nobody talked about them last year and everybody just expects them to be there this year. You want to talk about flying under the radar. The Wildcats of Kentucky are soaring under the radar. Strength of schedule at #4. 11 straight victories and they are still unranked. Just beat USC by 38 (topped UF's beat down) I'm not saying Kentucky will beat Florida this year but it won't be as easy for the Gators. Everybody thinks Kentucky is the same team as last year, that is a huge mistake.

Swampman

VIP Member
I wouldn't put anything past the Wildcats. They have a history of owning UF, although not recently in the last year or so, but prior to that they beat us down like 4-5 years in a row. All it takes is to get into the tourny. Then it's anybody's game.

Having won the National Championship last year, and returning everyone, people had to expect to see us climb to #1 at some point.

They'll get their media attention as soon as the NFL playoffs are over, because after that it's all about college hoops.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema