• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator baseball avoids sweep

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
The Gators played well today. I went to the game and they looked much better than Friday when I was there. The freshman Bullock pitched extremely well. He went 5 and two-thirds and didn't give up a run. Laporta broke the all-time home run record for UF today as well. I believe in total we hit 5 home runs today.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
“I was telling myself to relax and I got a good swing to get it out of the yard,” LaPorta said. “It didn’t really hit me as I was running the bases, but when I sat down in the dugout it hit me that I had the Florida home run record. I just thought that was amazing.”

that man is a beast!

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
not to shabby:

-Cole Figueroa, Cody Neer, Matt LaPorta and Jon Townsend had at least one hit in every game of the series.

-The Gators batted .306 (34-for-111) with seven homers in the three games and their pitching staff compiled a 2.33 earned run average.

-Florida’s bullpen allowed one unearned run in 11 innings of work.

-UF’s four homers were its most since clubbing four in a 20-4 rout of Cincinnati on Feb. 12, 2006.

-Figueroa debuted with a .357 (5-for-14) performance in his opening weekend of collegiate action.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Congrats to LaPorta for breaking the homerun record. He's going to crush it since we still have a whole season to play.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema