• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gamecocks vs. No. 4 Gators Preview

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Steve Spurrier and the South Carolina Gamecocks are headed back to The Swamp on Saturday, November 15 for a 3:30 kickoff game against Urban Meyer and the Florida Gators. You may remember 2 years ago, the Gamecocks were a blocked field goal away from beating the Gators and ending what turned out to be a National Championship run. Spurrier will come into this game with the same mindset. The upset the Florida Gators on their home turf.

Tim Tebow has been on fire the past month. When he said he would play harder then any other college football has ever played... he meant it. Tim has 10 touchdowns in the last two games alone. And the supporting cast around him is playing just as well.

South Carolina is supposed to have a top notch SEC-type defense. We'll put their title to the test. The Gamecocks will not have an answer for Tebow, Harvin, Moody, Demps, Rainey, and Murphy. There is too much talent and too much speed on the Gator offense.

And the Gator defense is playing at such a high level right now (mostly Spikes) that I don't see how the Gamecocks can score more then 14 points. To beat the Gators, you'll need to put up points in the 30s.

Sports books have the line around 22.5, I say the Gators cover that with room to spare. My score prediction for the game: 49-14.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema