• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gamecocks vs. Gators (2/21) Official Game Thread

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
gamecockslogo.gif
vs.
gatorslogo.gif

South Carolina Gamecocks vs. #3 Florida Gators
Wednesday, February 21, 2007 - 8:00 PM ET
Stephen C. O'Connell Center - Gainesville, FL
Sports Book

SexyRexy

Gator Fan
I feel bad for South Carolina. Having to play us in the O'Dome after we got beat in Vandy is not going to be fun.

Gators 85 Cocks 50

Swampman

VIP Member
South Carolina is the worst team in the league. If we don't crush them for a Big Mac attack then I give up.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Gators are doing an awesome job at getting the ball inside and creating bad shots for the cocks.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Horford's got that spin hook shot off the glass down tonight. I'vee seen it twice in the last 2-3 minutes.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Geez, so I'm at the game and therefore can't post, and then you guys actually decide to post in a game thread. It's always just me posting by myself and then the night I'm not here you all show up. I guess you just don't like posting with me. :confused:

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
ahah you were at the game be happy

and maybe its just me but would somebody mind tellin me what a big mac means? haha

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema