• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fullback commits to Gators

AK Gator

Gator Fan
I love his enthusiasm about joining the Gators, that alone tells me we're getting a kid who loves playing the game. I tried to watch his junior year highlights but the video kept messing up on You Tube.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
It's nice to get a scholarship FB every few years. I think they play a huge part in Meyer's offense, just not always with carries and catches.

AK Gator

Gator Fan
I remember how far Meyer went out of his way to keep Billy Latsko as an active member of the team once he brought the spread to Gainesville. Back when I worked at Dillard's (04-05) we would tune our radios and, whenever possible, the hurricane TVs we were selling into Gator games. I was actually able to spend one Saturday watching the Gators play with Latsko's Aunt and cousins. It was pretty cool.

He's to hoping that this kid will be just as much of a work horse and presence for the Gators as Latsko.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
We don't really use the fullback that much in Urban's system, but I'm glad the top rated fullback in now a Gator and not somewhere else.

AK Gator

Gator Fan
Like the article that was posted in the Gator Football subforum says, this pick up should be a great one for Florida. It sends the message that the running game is going to be important at UF and it says that running backs will have a bigger role now that the offense isn't run by a dual threat QB. There are a couple of ways they can work this kid in, but not only is great he won't be lining up against the Gators, he sounds like a monster of a teammate and a locker room presence.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema