• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

FSU won't release tight end

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
FSU won't release Tight end Brandon Warren from his scholarship, meaning that if he wants to transfer back home to Tennessee, he'll have to sit out a year.

Warren wants to go back home because his mother was diagnosed with cancer.

What is Bobby trying to prove here?

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Booby is an idiot. It's funny because I used to think that I couldn't wait until the day he retires, now I'm to the point where I kinda hope he stays forever. He's really starting to lose it and has no control over the team up there. It seems as though he makes absolutely no decisions during the game anymore, and most of the decisions he makes off the field are questionable like this one.

If you watch his postgame show, you can really tell how much he has lost it. He calls his players by number and not name and often time appears to have no idea what is going on. He'll talk about plays and not know at what point in the game they happened and sometimes will make stupid mistakes like saying they were playing Clemson when it was Wake Forest or something like that. It's actually quite comical.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema