• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Frankie Hammond Jr.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Commits to UF. Sleeper Wide Receiver. 6' 155lbs. 4.45 40. Only a one start on scout but he could move up to a three or four star because he is having a great senior season. Last season he didn't even have 100 yards receiving because his team rarely threw, like seriously. Quarterback on that team only completed 45 throws all season last year. Hope he is a good one.:bananajump:

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I am hearing he is still visiting Miami and Miami was his favorite and maybe still is. Weird. Well if he stays, he says. If he goes, he goes. I don't care that much either way. Not like he is said to be one of the top guys in the Nation anyways.:(

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
No. It's because he only had 7 catches for 82 yards and a TD last year. Scout lists him as 5'10" 180lbs BTW. So probably somewhere in between.:confused:

maybe he was 155 then bulked up for his senior year??? but its pretty strange that we would sign a recruit that only had 7 catches and 82 yards last season... he must be really tearing it up, andthey must see a lot of potential in him

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
maybe he was 155 then bulked up for his senior year??? but its pretty strange that we would sign a recruit that only had 7 catches and 82 yards last season... he must be really tearing it up, andthey must see a lot of potential in him

He is tearing it up.:)

From scout:

Halfway through his senior season, Hammond has been one of the top wide receivers in all of South Florida. After five games, he had 15 catches for 338 yards and four touchdowns.

Sounds good to me. There is always one guy that comes out of no where and ends up being a big time recruit, even if he doesn't have many starts (Brandon James, Wondy Pierre-Louis).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema