• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida Gators vs. Syracuse Orange

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Other than the Michigan State game a few weeks ago, this will be probably the biggest non-conference game the Gators play. Syracuse is a good team. They're 8-0 and ranked No. 7 in the country.

The Orange have a couple of big guys that can score double digits, and they have 7 players that are averaging over 8 ppg.

The guy is being played in Tampa on Dec. 10 - tipoff at 9 pm. It will be aired on ESPN.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
why are people not talking about basketball much yet??? c'mon folks, the team is doing really well. this game is huge. a win here and we will jump into the top 10, and most likely go undefeated befroe SEC play starts.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
It'll start heating up around here in the next week or so - I think people are still shocked about the SECCG loss.

But you're right - this Gator team is very good, much better than anyone anticipated.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
tough loss. we played good, but could have played better and won. Their zone D was good and caused a lot of Gator turnovers. We couldn't get back on D in time, they scored a lot in transition. And they killed us in the post, especially in the first half.

It seems like we have a much better rotation than the last 2 years. More depth at each position.

I was impressed with Parsons. He was a leader on the court, and was running the point at 6'9" !!!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
It's good for the Gators to have now played two Top 10 teams so early in the season. Even though we lost to Syracuse, it's still great experience and I'm sure this team can take a lot from it to build towards SEC play.

JvilleJohnny

this team/rotation is SOO MUCH better than the last two years... i really wasn't expecting this much improvement.. still need to knock a couple more FGs down a game, but i'm lookin forward to watchin the SEC games, especially the Kentucky one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema