• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida Drops in AP

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Dang....well we kind of thought they would. They won, but it seemed to be a hard fought win and not as big a score as the last few. Sooooo not a blowout this time.

intimigator1

Gator Fan
It's the AP and has no bearing on anything whatsoever. Last year Michigan LOST a close game and didn't fall at all so us falling 1 because of a close win doesn't hardly make sense.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
It's the AP and has no bearing on anything whatsoever. Last year Michigan LOST a close game and didn't fall at all so us falling 1 because of a close win doesn't hardly make sense.

Agreed that the AP doesn't matter much at all, but it does make sense for us to drop one spot because we only won by 7 points last week and Oklahoma blew out their opponent. And Oklahoma was #3 in the AP to start the season. That also was a reason they went back to #3 and we dropped to #4.

sbq80

VIP Member
UF was outscored in the 2nd half by Ole Miss. They deserve to fall.
It also does not mean anything right now

preachinGator

VIP Member
Call me naive, call me hopeful, call me dreamin, call me optimistic, call me anything you want. BUT CALL ME RIGHT WHEN WE ARE #1 IN 2 WEEKS!!!!
YEAH BABY!!!!!!:bananajump:

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema