• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Donovan calls the Gators soft

TebowISgod

Gator Fan
Donovan called his team "soft'' Monday, a word he never used when big men Joakim Noah and Al Horford were around.

Forward Dan Werner agreed with Donovan's criticism, saying he planned to use it as motivation.

"They were bigger and stronger than any team we played, so it was kind of a wake-up call,'' Werner said. "I don't like being called soft, but you've got to recognize your strengths and weaknesses.''

dvine1586

Gator Fan
I think they needed that loss to help them grow up a little and show them they still need work. This season is gonna be interesting, that's for sure.

DJ

preachinGator

VIP Member
HMmmmm. Why not a championship team this year? I have seen worse starts on other teams that did very well and I have seen top 10 teams end up not so good. We have only lost 1 game!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema