• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Does the zooker cheat?

ilovegators

VIP Member
Do you think the zooker does anything immoral, unethical, or illegal when he is recruiting? How can someone be such an amazing recruiter? He got Illinois up to #17 on Rivals.com. That's higher than Miami, FSU and Clemson.

We're talking about Illinois!?

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I sure hope not. If he gets caught up at Illinois, there is a decent chance it will lead to UF being investigated. I think UF does an excellent job of making sure our program is clean and up to standards. However, it's never good to be mentioned with an investigation. And, if he gets caught at Illinois, then there is always the POSSIBILITY that he did do something against the rules here. Like I said, I think UF does an amazing job of staying up to compliance and making sure we aren't breaking the rules, so I hope it would never come to anything like that and if he is cheating at Illinois, hopefully it is just there.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
with some of these rules the NCAA has when it comes to recruting, i dont doubt that every coach has slipped up. and you can say o its the illini all you want but thats just it. its the illini. if your a stud and you go there the spotlight is on you and most of the kids who are good enough to be heavely recruited they are thinking nfl and the spotlight is the only thing they want when it comes to the nfl.

rawdog

VIP Member
The people up north are just complaining because Illinois is stealing players that other regional schools want. They aren't used to Illinois actually getting players.

They were in the Sugar Bowl a few years ago.. I doubt he's cheating.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
You have to imagine it's quite difficult to get away with cheating. All this stuff about Reggie Bush came out a few months ago, and he was a beloved star in college football. It doesn't matter who you are, if someone suspects you of cheating they'll report it to the NCAA and they'll link into it. Whether its USC, UF, Notre Dame or Illinois.

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
You have to imagine it's quite difficult to get away with cheating. All this stuff about Reggie Bush came out a few months ago, and he was a beloved star in college football. It doesn't matter who you are, if someone suspects you of cheating they'll report it to the NCAA and they'll link into it. Whether its USC, UF, Notre Dame or Illinois.

I personally think the NCAA looks the other way in most cases. You're naive if you think rules aren't broken in the NCAA.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
and you can say o its the illini all you want but thats just it. its the illini. if your a stud and you go there the spotlight is on you and most of the kids who are good enough to be heavely recruited they are thinking nfl and the spotlight is the only thing they want when it comes to the nfl.

your right, a lot of players want to be a 4 year starter, and be in the spotlight so they will look like a superstar. i doubt zook is cheating, just a good recruiting year

UGAsucks

VIP Member
really from what ive seen zook has done a hell of a job on the illini in the short time hes been at U of I...i played against juice williams in high school and he could have gone to any decent program if he wanted to

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema