• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

did Brandon Powell punch a Vandy Kid?

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I saw one website that had a camera angle where you could see it. However, it looks like Powell gets run into from behind and then from the front. He then kinda swings his arm around and catches somebody who then falls down. I don't think it was like he slugged somebody. I think he was caught in a mad rush because Vanderbilt did nothing to stop or slow their fans down. He then did what he had to do to get out of the crowd safely. I really don't think anything should come of it as I don't think there was any vicious intent behind it and I really don't think it was a full-out punch. The team has to be able to get off the floor and to safety.

Swampman

VIP Member
Ya that video doesn't show anything. I remember a few years back didn't some fans at Kentucky or something throw a punch at Walsh?

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
I hope so I really hope he did

Ive stormed courts and fields plenty of times and have never done what the fans did to the team. They are pushing the guys out of the way running over them just being full out nasty. The whole point of storming the court is not to say you suck but to celebrate with your team. So I hope he did deck somebody, it was expected for them to storm the court but to do it in that manner is uncalled for. I woulda hit somebody too

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema